We welcome international re/insurance companies, re/insurance captives and captive management companies which are based in Ireland to join DIMA, subject to DIMA board approval.
DIMA members have access to a range of benefits including:
- Representation on a regular basis to regulators, both nationally and internationally;
- Representation to key Government representatives and senior civil servants;
- Industry responses to consultation papers from key policymakers and institutions such as the Central Bank of Ireland and EIOPA;
- Input to international response papers as a member of GFIA (Global Federation of Insurance Associations);
- DIMA is actively involved with numerous initiatives in Ireland, including IFS2020 and Summit Finuas;
- Representation at international gatherings, such as conferences and international meetings;
- A collegiate environment and knowledge-sharing via the sub-committee structure for the captive, non-life insurance, life reinsurance and non-life reinsurance sectors;
- Discussion forums for compliance officers and INEDs;
- Bespoke briefings and workshops that are market-relevant and timely on subjects such as corporate governance and Solvency II;
- Priority access to the European Insurance Forum;
- DIMA has an active social calendar including an annual lunch, charity fund-raising events and informal networking evenings;
- Continuous updates on market relevant issues via e-mail updates and monthly newsletter.
Interested? If so, complete the DIMA membership form 2016 and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to DIMA, Pavilion House, 31/32 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2.
Membership is subject to approval by the DIMA board of Directors.
If you have any queries, please contact us at the above email address or ring us on 01 775 9448 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.